My first Tonner repaint! You’ll be seeing more of her sometime this week.
These dolls are so lovely! I’d really love to work on them more in the future.
holy mother of dolls
I’ve been plotting this for a month or so now but I’ve decided to hold another faceup give away since it’s been almost half a year since my last giveaway and I’ve hit 600 (!) followers <3
So this is what’s included:
♥ A faceup (Worth $60) by yours truely.
♥ Free removal of old faceup if needed ($10 value)
♥ Free lashes application, lashes either supplied by me or you (upto $6 value)
♥ $10 off return shipping (which covers basic airmail to canada/us) is included!
So all together that’s worth $86 USD!
Now the Rules:
* The Giveaway will run from April 23rd 2013 to May 31st 2013 at 9pm CST
* You must be following Micaeverywhere for your entries to count.
* Both likes and reblogs count as entries.
* Please don’t enter if you don’t have a doll to paint, that kinda defeats the purpose.
* You have to pay shipping to here and anything over the $10 discount for return shipping.
* Please know that complete re-dos are not included in the prize, if you want something completely wiped and changed it is an extra $30. But as I have never ever had to do that I don’t think it’s a big worry.
* I’ll be choosing the winner via http://www.random.org/.
*I think it’s kinda obvious, but this is for BJD dolls only. I can probably do things like Pullips/Blythes but I don’t have a lot of experience with them.
* If you need to contact me further, my email is Leen.Johnston(at)Gmail(dot)com.
Might be fun to have a doll with someone else’s face up on it. ;D
new clothing for mint
Even though I’ve yet to give her a faceup, I’m excited about new clothing options for her!
Iplehouse’s new PID line is the perfect size! Yay! I’m so gonna get her that sheep onesie. Eventually.
I’ll have to look at the foot measurements and see about some shoes as well.
I’m still missing some but I have won these eeveelutions so far~
They’ll be in my shop with the May 15th update.
Reblogging for HappyDolls :D.
possible face up
I’ll probably play around with it more later today, but I won’t be doing the actual face up until next week sometime!
“nice to meet you…I think”
Mint is here!!! :D The first time a doll has arrived and I’ve already got eyes, hair and clothing for her haha. Man does she need a face up.
I’ll do a proper review later.